The Second Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting is easier if your a barbarian

2 posters

Go down

Fighting is easier if your a barbarian Empty Fighting is easier if your a barbarian

Post  E'tar War'brick Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:27 pm

E'tar sailed to the main land with a friend that owened a boat.
"thanks for the ride my friend" E'tar says as he walks away.
As time passes E'tar gets to the city of Ponferrada and goes to the tavern for a drink.
E'tar asks " barkeep could you hand me a bottle" while slaming two gold coins on the bar
the barkeep says "we dont have any bottles for barbs in this tavern"
E'tar hears feet shifting behind him and gets up to walk, but next thing he knows is a fist hits him in the side of the head
"you son of a bitch" Etar yells and bum rushes them and throws one of the men across the room then pulls out his axe
E'tar snarls" your going to die tonight"
The men start to swiftly attack while E'tar stands back and waits. E'tar jumps for his shield and blocks there attacks he swings his axe and slices one mans leg clean off as the man screams in pain people pour out in to the streets to tell the guards that a barb was in town,but not the men that were fighting they didn't care about there friend they looked like they were being controled by some evil force so E'tar swung his axe a few more times knowing he would kill the men after he killed them E'tar redirected his attention to the only men besides the barkeep in the room and said "what have you done to these people in this village"
the mysterious man yells " these people you speak of are just mere puppets for me to control i don't care for them" the man lets his control of the barkeep losen and the barkeep fell lifeless to the floor
E'tar yells "you are nothing but a good for nothing soul theif I'm going to rip you to shreds!"
the man smiles then laughs and says "I dout you'll live to do that"
no sooner after the man said that E'tar felt a weird feeling inside his brain and then he stumbles to a near by table and starts to throw the chairs across the room E'tar yells and snarls "what in blazes are you doing to me"
the man yells " I'm taking your essence for my own in joyment!" the man laughs and sits down
next thing the man nows hes on the floor and E'tar has jumped towards him and grab him by the throat and snarls
"i have a stronger will then any body in my clan so with your magic you wont control me but now your going to feel pain"
E'tar slams the mans head in to the wall then throws him to the ground
the man say through clinched teeth "i will not be killed here to day." then a flash of light engulfed his body and he was gone
E'tar walks out of the tavern and three guards try to attack him but Etar picked up his axe and swung once and killed one and the rest ran off for there lifes
E'tar was thinking to himself "why was that man here and what did he want with these peoples souls hes already powerful enough to kill many men I must hunt him down and find out what he wanted with these peoples life's"

Last edited by E'tar War'brick on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : messed up grammer)
E'tar War'brick
E'tar War'brick

Back to top Go down

Fighting is easier if your a barbarian Empty Re. Fighting is easier if your a barbarian

Post  Alkiphron Lynom Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:45 pm

As I teleported to a random city. I saw chaos all over the city. As i seen a barbarian in the bar and dead people all around him.So i headed to that building but their i could sense a puppet master in the city. So i went up to the man. He said" His name was E'Tar War'Brick". He told me about this guy who could control peoples actions and souls. I asked if i could help.

Last edited by Alkiphron Lynom on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : peter was bitching about how i wrote his name)
Alkiphron Lynom
Alkiphron Lynom

Back to top Go down

Fighting is easier if your a barbarian Empty Re: Fighting is easier if your a barbarian

Post  E'tar War'brick Sun May 26, 2013 1:11 pm

"yes you may help my friend just don't get in the way"
E'tar War'brick
E'tar War'brick

Back to top Go down

Fighting is easier if your a barbarian Empty Re: Fighting is easier if your a barbarian

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum