The Second Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greater Bears' or Wilderness Spirits

Go down

Greater Bears' or Wilderness Spirits Empty Greater Bears' or Wilderness Spirits

Post  Zage Wavemourn Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:07 am

Great Bears roam the wilds world over protecting their weaker brethren and even other bears. Who and what these creatures are?
That is the question I hope to answer.
Greater Bears are not some more powerful legendary version of the Bear like one might compare a Lizard to a Salan and a Salan to a Dragon, infact they aren't even Mortal or Bears at all.
The Greater Bears are not even physical creatures they are Spirits created by Gaia in an attempt to protect the sacred and lonely places of the World, you may see one of these Behemoths who grow up to a size of 30 Ft and run screaming. But chances are the Greater Bear would never harm you, merely observe and protect you.
Of late head religious figures for Gaia are claiming that they are rapidly disapearing from our world, be this Questing Warriors or something beyond mortal comprehension it is deffinetly not a good thing.
The Legends and prohecies of the book of the Wild tell of a immortal race of guardians that keep a ballance up in our world ensuring that the Dread can't make their way from Sirnia into Darasum, according to every book each God even Sithis has their own guardians. Now whether time and constant bombardment of the Dread trying to claw their way into our world has erroded these mighty Beasts is beyond my knowledge even that of Gaia I'd assume.
But relax when viewing one of these great benevolent guardians, they are here to protect.

- Sincerely Cornelius Fischer

Greater Bears' or Wilderness Spirits 238_ru10
Zage Wavemourn
Zage Wavemourn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum