The Second Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alkiphrons Lynom

2 posters

Go down

Alkiphrons Lynom Empty Alkiphrons Lynom

Post  Alkiphron Lynom Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:55 am

Characters name:
Alkiphrons Lynom

character Alignment:
Chaotic/Evil.

Elemental Affinity:
dark.

Place of birth/Origin:
Norse-Fend.

Starting Inventory:
Robe of secrets,staff of souls,boots of the thief,golden ring,steel gauntlets,spell book of darkness.

Appearance:
Pure white eyes, dark glows off him, evil eyes,white skin.

Combat styling:
First hitting them with his staff.Then casting spells on them. When their half dead and barley moving performs a ritual to consume their souls.

Character Personality:
He's like a over lord.Mean, cruel,dose not even care about his self.

Background Info:
Alkiphrons goal is for everybody to bow to his feet because as a kid he was the tiny fellow getting beat up. One day he fought back after learning magic. That day he ran away getting stolen from mugged. Then he pulled out the book that he got to help practice magic that stared this.He was 19 killed 40 people.Going to prison on death trial. A ancient guild broke him out. Everybody was blown away as the leader of the guild took his hand.Alkiphrons was shaking and in shock. 3 years later he was the guild leader.Was consuming soul he loved the power.He was not god like power but could kill 10 knights powerful. Then he stared killing people
Guini a guild member challenged him for the guild leaders place.Alkiphrons got so mad he assassinated Guini why he was asleep. People wondered what happened some one finally
said" Alkiphrons did it".
Alkiphrons ran away then a year later went to the guild and killed everybody in his way. The guild was gone.
Alkiphrons loved their souls.People gave him what he wanted to be praised as people trembled to his feet.Making Alkiphron want every body to praise him and tremble to his feet who didn't souls where eaten.

RP sample:
When in Nose fend a demon was caching up to him. Alkiphron said "Stop it what do you want". As he was out of breath. The demon said" perhaps your soul would be good" perhaps gold will do. I do say the soul sounds better. Alkiphron said" sent you " so loud a guard heard him Alkiphron said "shit". Your trapped Alkiphron just 1 word and this can all be over. Fuck you. As Alkiphron pushed him out of the way. For 3 days Alkiphron been saying " Have you seen this guy it was. A nice picture of the demon. No one knew him. Alkiphron said i never thought i would have to do this. That night he killed 2 girls who said they would have sex with him. Then got some bones crushed them up And summoned demons from the nether. In till he found the demon. As the heat burst in the cave. Your so consistent on finding who sent me. How the hell you know. I wonder how many brain cells are in there. I was being sarcastic ass hole.Just tell me. The demon was said no. Will i guess i will half to get it out of you. Just try you little bunny rabbit.
Ok. as Alkiphron tried to use his magic it didnt work. What the hell did you do. Will you said we shall fight.meaning fist to fist. You know what i said you little prick. Alkiphron punched the demon. Then demon was blocking. Finally Alkiphron saw the demon look away so he took all the chances . Hay stupid should of paid attention and kicked the demons ass. The demon said "this wont be the last time we meet face to face you ass". Yeah what ever Alkiphorn said as the demon faded away.

Last edited by Alkiphron Lynom on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing stuff changed the rp bye alot)
Alkiphron Lynom
Alkiphron Lynom

Back to top Go down

Alkiphrons Lynom Empty Re: Alkiphrons Lynom

Post  Alkiphron Lynom Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:10 pm

ok thanx Yeorl Oakenleaf
What a Face

Last edited by Alkiphron Lynom on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alkiphron Lynom
Alkiphron Lynom

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:19 pm

It doesn't need to be approved silly. You can just go straight at it.
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

https://secondage.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum