The Second Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fëdyei Brambleglow

Go down

Fëdyei Brambleglow Empty Fëdyei Brambleglow

Post  Fëdyei Brambleglow Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:05 am

Character Name: Fëdyei Brambleglow (Alternatively: Fëdyei Faleôhn, Fëdyei Pyreoath)

Character Alignment:
Nuetral.

Desired Elemental Affinity:
Water.

Place of birth/Origin:
A small town in the Munit Plains.

Race:
Grand Elf.

Starting Inventory:
Wearing: Leather boots and gloves, white top and work pants.
Holding: Quiver and arrows arrows, Yew-bark bow, whittling knife, small pack, journal, Book of Runic Spells (currently indecipherable), Local Medicines of the Chavlarus Mountains.

Appearance:
Fëdyei was born to a Grand Elf mother and Dwarven father. She is short, with strong stocky thighs and a lithe elf-like torso and arms. Her face betrays her youth, donning noticeably large eyes which are dark brown like her mother's. Her hair is thick and messy, taking it's colour from her father in a brilliant shade of red. She looks more like a Dwarf than average Grand Elves do, but it takes a keen eye for most to be able to tell.

Fëdyei Brambleglow Fed_zpsb84646f0

Combat styling:
Fëdyei is a calm and passive girl, oft preferring diplomacy or trickery over violence. When she is forced to fight she prefers to fight from afar and wields a bow and arrows she that enchants with runic magic. She is not a very skilled marksman, nor mage, but she is creative and decisive in battle.

Character Personality:
Fëdyei is not a social girl, and holds a silent contempt for most save for those few she admires and respects. She speaks to those only who have business with her and is often aloof with those who attempt to socialize with her without good cause. She is incredibly loyal to her mother and father, as well as Gundor and Ranion. Up until Ranion's decline, she had always been a calm and trouble-avoiding girl, but her fierce loyalty overrides her distaste for confrontation and conflict. She is obsessed with runic magic, language, history and less outwardly, her Dwarven roots. She can easily be persuaded to do something if she can acquire a bit of knowledge as payment. When she believes in a cause, she is stubborn and can sometimes can inadvertently be manipulative to get the outcome she believes to be the best option.

Background Info:
Fëdyei grew up as an only child and she was much loved by both her mother; Arohden Faleôhn and her father; Firos Pyreoath of the Raveneye Clan. Her parents were neither wealthy nor poor, but they were well known as her mother was a well-liked lyricist and musician that frequented local pubs and her father was a notable merchant. As a result Fëdyei's childhood was filled with laughter, liquor, leniency and song. Most townsfolk found the little girl endearing and let her run around their shops and help herself to free food.

Her favorite keepers were Gurdor and Ranion. Gurdor was a jubilant and tirelessly joyful old High Elf, who had never had children of his own. He owned a hunting supply shop on his own, so he relished in the company of Fedyei and took it upon himself to teach her basic survival and hunting techniques, as well as how to make arrowheads and fletch arrows. Ranion was the Dwarven librarian of the town, and the childhood friend of Fëdyei's father, Firos. Ranion was often entrusted with the care of Fëdyei and a wonderful, unbreakable and quirky friendship had formed betwixt the two of them. Ranion was the cause of Fëdyei's often obsessive love for books and language. The two of them would spend hours combing the shelves for books on runic magic and ancient elvish languages which were two subjects in which they both had a unrelenting fascination for.

Fëdyei had never been an emotional girl, but when Ranion fell ill, she was devastated. She visited him every day to read to him. She ran the library in his stead and after closing would run as fast as she could, chest heaving, carrying armfuls of books along with her. She went out hunting with Gurdor to bring back fresh buck meat, as she hoped that a good fresh meal would help him to overcome his illness. But Fëdyei's efforts were fruitless. Day by day, Ranion fell more and more ill. Elvish medicinal practices were not tailored to heal Dwarves, and because of the preoccupation with the war for Highever, Fëdyei began to realize help would not come.

Suddenly, Fëdyei had a terrifying realization that Ranion would die. She had to cure him somehow, Ranion would do the same for her. She saw him one last time in the hospital, kissed him on his wrinkled brow and said "I won't be here for awhile, you'll have to find someone else to run the library. I'm going to find you a cure for your ailment. We've always said that words had a certain power in store for those who put in the time to master them, and I know that there is knowledge out there that can heal you. I love you Ranion." Ranion smiled. He knew better than to stop the headstrong girl, she had made up her mind. He simply said, "Read to me once more before you go. The one about Porin and Sophosmoxx."

RP sample:
"Ranion, I am hungry." Fëdyei shouted from across the hall as she put the last book back on the shelf.
"Well, I know a place we can eat. Just opened up on the other side of town. Interested?" He shouted back.
"Of course, I did say I was hungry, after all."

They arrived at a shabby old building that hung a sign "The Bubbly Beard." Although it was a new tavern, it was not a particularly nice one.

"Oh hello there, little lady, what's your name?" The keep crooned at her.
Fëdyei disliked his tone.
"Fëdyei Brambleglow is my true name. Fëdyei Faleôhn when I'm talking to elves, or those who know my mother. Fëdyei Pyreoath when I'm talking to dwarves. I guess you could call me Fëdyei Brambleglow Faleôhn Pyreoath... MISS Fëdyei Brambleglow Faleôhn Pyreoath, that is." She half-shrugged and smirked, a gesture she often did when she had found something she said herself to be humorous.

She then swiftly turned and found a table a considerable distance from any of the other patrons and sat down.

Ranion chuckled. "Fëdyei, her name is Fëdyei. Fëdyei the Firecracker, I call her. I'll have a tall ale, please."
Fëdyei Brambleglow
Fëdyei Brambleglow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum