The Second Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thratzule Vaphyr

2 posters

Go down

Thratzule Vaphyr Empty Thratzule Vaphyr

Post  Thratzule Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Character Name: Thratzule Vaphyr

Character Alignment: Neutral

Elemental Affinity: Fire

Place of Birth/ Origin: Axony, in a small farm of which Ovrye Vaphyr once owned.

Starting Inventory: a small dagger, a loaf of bread, a book titled "Fairy Tales for Boys", and a chain. He wears a white shirt, with green pantaloons and black shoes. He usually wears a brown sack across his chest.

Appearance: A muscular fellow, with a shaved head. He has blue eyes, and a black, dark stubble. Medium sized, sharp nose, and a somewhat large jaw.
He isn`t very tan, but not too pale. He has a scar across his left chest in the shape of a V. He is pretty tall, at least above the average height of a man.

Combat Styling: He learned most of his move by watching his uncle hunt, fighting the neighbors kids, and reading books. He has some interest in magic, but rarely uses it. He prefers his chain and dagger, in which he connects the two using a hook.

Background Info: Born in the family farm in Axony, Thratzule was a very curious man. He would wander off into the woods, without the knowing of his aunt or uncle. He got into trouble with the guards on some occasions due to his curiosity (and his crush on the neighbor`s daughter, Sevina). As he grew to be of age, Thratzule gained some ownership of his father`s farm. His father died after bandits robbed, and killed him while Thratzule was a baby. His Aunt and Uncle raised him on his father`s farm. Nobody knows what exactly happened to his mother. Strangely, he remembers a voice, who he thinks was his mother reading a book to him called "Fairy Tales for Boys". He usually always has that book around.

RP Sample:

Working in the fields, just a normal day. Then, it happens. I look at the neighboring farm, and I see smoke. Hopefully, they`re just cooking. No... that`s too much smoke! I run so Sevina`s house, just to see their house burning down. Embers, blazing everywhere, every inch of the house.
"Sevina!" I shout.
But, I am too late. The house explodes, sweeping me off of my feet, and burning Sevina to ashes. Depressed, I investigate after help arrives to put out the remaining flames. I find a note that reads:
"Sevina, we have warned you not to talk to that Thratzule boy. For that, you have 9 days to pay off your debts. If you do not pay your debts, we will kill you, and it will be a very painful death. One last thing, if you are reading this, Thratzule, just know that I am watching you. Stay out of our way, you have no business here. If you try to look for us, you will surely die!
-a Mage"
"They clearly didn`t think this through, now, I have nothing to lose. Then again, I am not trained of the arcane arts. I need to find someone willing to help me. But who?"

Last edited by Thratzule on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thratzule

Back to top Go down

Thratzule Vaphyr Empty Re: Thratzule Vaphyr

Post  Thratzule Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:33 pm

I will make a picture of the character, I have an artist.

Thratzule

Back to top Go down

Post  Zage Wavemourn Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Great job man! Very Happy Can't wait for the picture!
Zage Wavemourn
Zage Wavemourn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum