The Second Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladyrielle

3 posters

Go down

Gladyrielle Empty Gladyrielle

Post  Gladyrielle Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:51 pm

Character Name:
Gladyrielle

Character Alignment:
Chaotic neutral (Basically any side her Guarded/master is on, but prefers Chaos.)

Desired Elemental Affinity:
Fire.

Place of birth/Origin:
Unknown/Golden lamp

Mainly female.

Starting Inventory:

Clothes... Sometimes she has an amber crystal necklace~ That's about it.

Appearance:

Since she's a Djinni, she can change her appearance at will, unless she's stuck as a Guardian, in which case, she reverts to her default form: A blue-skinned female, 5'8, with jet black and bright blue hair, usually long. She looks human in body shape, but color-wise she's got it all wrong. She also has bright yellow, catlike eyes with almond shaped pupils, the only coloring which hints at her Fire element. She has dark blue eyebrows and is usually found smirking. Since she can (usually) change her appearance at will, she is very beautiful, unless she feels in an ugly mood. She wears flowy, luminous fabrics, rather in a 1960's hippie fashion. She also occasionally sports candy-corn colored horns.

Combat styling:

She fights mainly with magic, using both defensive and offensive strategies. However, she will happily use any sort of prop (i.e. staff, dagger, frying pan) if her magic is low, or if she's just feeling bored. She mainly uses impermanent spells, as curses drain quite a bit of energy. As she often has low power, she also likes to use traps and trickery to counter her enemies, rather then straight out fighting.

Character Personality:

A Djinni only exists in the mortal world when beckoned, and they rarely are happy to be called into the world. Gladyrielle would much rather rest in her happy Djinni land, and gets understandably irked when called away. The only way she can leave again is if her master dies, or dismisses her (Unless she's told to Guard someone- in which case the only way is if her Guarded dies, as they cannot dismiss her). This has caused her to develop a rather... pessimistic personality. She is sarcastic, and frequently bored, usually annoyed with her forced visits to the mortal world. However, she sometimes becomes rather fond of certain mortals, especially if she's Guarding them~ because they can't choose whether to have her around or not.
She loves eating mushrooms and cheating at cards. When she's called into the world, she makes the best of it, fond of dry humor, and trying to encourage her masters to die. Sadly for her, they rarely take her advice. When she's around, she likes chaos, and lazing around doing nothing. However, this doesn't often work out, as her masters call her into the world for specific purposes, and don't often allow naptime.
She also has a bad habit of nicknaming people (not flattering nicknames, either), and this can get her in a lot of trouble. She's rather too creative for her own good.

Background Info:

She was born a long time ago, but, seeing as most of it is spent in her land, where time does not exist in the same way, she hasn't had nearly as much experience as her age would suggest. That being said, she is still very knowledgable in worldly affairs, when she takes the time to bother. Djinn are called upon by both dark and light characters, and so she's been forced to commit a lot of terrible crimes, as well as 'heroic' ones. Thus, she is not nearly as moral as the light creatures would like- but they've still often called upon her to do their bidding. Gladyrielle, being a fire Djinni, is especially hostile towards any water creatures, and can be subdued with silver metal, which blocks her magic and gives her great pain, sucking her energy.
Though it may not seem like it, she does have morals, but they're thickly hidden behind a veil of bitterness to the mortal world, and the terrible deeds she's been forced to do.
Living for such a long time, her memories tend to get foggy, and she doesn't recall very much of her early life, only that she was slighter nicer and more naive. Her main goal in life is to not be bothered, which is only achieved when her masters die. If she can successfully erase all knowledge of her existence from the mortal world, she will be forgotten and able to live in peace, so she's taken to a habit of burning dictionaries, and any spellbooks mentioning her.

RP sample:

The prison cell was dark, and smelled of something terribly rotten. Gladyrielle glared at her master, sitting dejectedly in the far corner. "Well," she drawled venomously, "that was a MARVELOUS idea."
He looked up, refined elf features narrowing in anger. "Like you didn't help us get thrown in jail. Didn't I hear you screaming insults at the Kings' daughter, while I was trying to peacefully talk with the soldiers?"
"Hey, mister," she retorted, "I was just following orders." she lifted her nose up, doing a horrible impersonation of the elf's voice. "Shut up, Gladyrielle. Don't think, Gladyrielle. Just follow my lead, we'll all be fine."
"I do not think," he began coldly, "that you were doing a very good job 'following my lead'. I was diplomatically arguing with them, whilst you called the royal bride a 'filthy pig', and a 'greedy, hat- stomping, boot-licking snob." He rolled his eyes and groaned. "I mean, hat- stomping? What the hell made you think of that?"
"The names were all true," she sniffed. "Besides, diplomacy never works these days, anyway."
Gladyrielle
Gladyrielle

Back to top Go down

Gladyrielle Empty Re: Gladyrielle

Post  Alkiphron Lynom Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:37 pm

Nice Rp sample Very Happy
Alkiphron Lynom
Alkiphron Lynom

Back to top Go down

Gladyrielle Empty Re: Gladyrielle

Post  Thom'ex Deeler Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:46 pm

HONK HONK HONK