The Second Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mysterious Mage

Go down

The Mysterious Mage Empty The Mysterious Mage

Post  Thratzule Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Our story continues from our fellow farmer, Thratzule, who just found a note in the burnt house of his neighbor, Sevina. (See the sample RP of Thratzule Vaphyr)

I needed to find some way to find help. I have no idea what I`m up against. I start making posters to post in the town.
A guard approaches and says "Hey! I`m going to have to ask you to take those posters down, you need permission to post these."
"I understand, but these posters are on my property. It never goes out of the farm. Well, of course, someone could have taken one by now."
"Oh, alright then."
The guard walks off. Now, it`s time to wait.
I study the note again.

"Sevina, we have warned you not to talk to that Thratzule boy. For that, you have 9 days to pay off your debts. If you do not pay your debts, we will kill you, and it will be a very painful death. One last thing, if you are reading this, Thratzule, just know that I am watching you. Stay out of our way, you have no business here. If you try to look for us, you will surely die!
- Alkiphrons did it."

Hopefully help shall arrive soon. While I wait, I train very aggressively.Taking out dummy`s heads in one swipe of my chain. My heart was racing, I knew I was ready.

Thratzule

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum