The Second Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demons Strikes back.

Go down

The Demons Strikes back. Empty The Demons Strikes back.

Post  Alkiphron Lynom Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:16 pm

As Alkiphron was coming home he saw a shadow mad. Just staring at him. As whisper filled the street. No one was in the village. It was abandoned town. What the fuck. Have I been followed. Suddenly I heard remember me. Then a flash back. As i screamed what do you want. Not what I want but the Sithis wants. Yeah what dose he want. Wait dont talk. Then i teleported to The Circyin Tundra to get help. I walked 4 days. I finally saw a city of Orcs. As i went in i saw him Again many orc people dead but i just saw them alive. As Alkiphron was in shock. Then it was the demon. Then a thought came to my mind, It could be a angle from the Sithis. Then i went to my house in Norris fend and read about these angles.It was as alkiphron's mouth dropped open Thirgos. Oh yes my boy you found my identity. Oh yes now what are you going to do.What dos the Sithis want. he didn't want anything. as Thirgos said. I did, As you know im the lord of souls. You killed alot making more powerful then when i fought in your fathers skin. You basturd. Oh yes you weren't hurting me you were hurting your fathers soul.I ran going to The Lost Isles/ Calypsis and planned to get help from the people of it because their always at war. I will have to do great deeds so i can get help from them. Alkiphrons did it.

Alkiphron Lynom
Alkiphron Lynom

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum